Monday 13 June 2011

What If?... People said something else (Doctor Who)

In a new series of What If?s, I'll look at things that people said on Doctor Who, and all the other shows that this blog covers, and change them, to see the results! The first is for Doctor Who (Note- only Series 5 & 6 will be covered:
THE ELEVENTH HOUR:
What the Doctor originally said: 'I'm the Doctor. Basically, run'-  
What he could have said: 'I'm the Doctor, but bad luck. I wield a pistol now. Pistols are cool.'- 
VICTORY OF THE DALEKS 
What the Doctor originally said: 'I am the Doctor and you are the Daleks!'
What he could have said: 'I'll leave you robots to it. Can I have a Jammy Dodger?'
THE HUNGRY EARTH
What the Doctor originally said: 'We return their hostage and they return ours. Nobody dies today.'
What he could have said: 'We take our Silurian hostage, kill her and eat her. I wonder what the Silurians will do!'
VINCENT AND THE DOCTOR
What the Doctor originally said: 'We just added to his pile of good things.'
What he could have said: 'What the hell, he was gonna die anyway.'
THE PANDORICA OPENS
What the Doctor originally said 'Do the smart thing. Let somebody else try first.'
What he could have said 'Come and have a go! I know you want to kill me!'
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
What the Doctor originally said: 'I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past.'
What he could have said: 'I'm a Time Lord, from Gallifrey. Basically, I'm an alien.'
THE IMPOSSIBLE ASTRONAUT
What the Doctor originally said: 'All of you stay back. Whatever happens now you do not interfere.'
What he could have said: 'When I tilt my head back, all of you run forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment