Tuesday 14 June 2011

Blog Roundup

Just to say, a week ago somebody commented that this blog hasn't been posting that much news recently, and for the record, I started PTS as a news blog, but have realized that other blogs (hello, Life, Doctor Who and Combom!) post news earlier than me, and more in depth than me. So now, major news (a start date for a show, writers confirmed, new series commissioned, etc.) and coverage on shows currently on air will still appear, but stuff like What If? and my Doctor Who series will be my priority. On the note of What If?s, there will be one each day at 7.30 am UK time. PTS realized recently that the BBC Press Office will release information on the week 2-8 July, and the 8th is when Torchwood: Miracle Day airs on Starz in the US. This means, if we don't find out the start date, we know that Starz will get it earlier than BBC1. If not, then we'll know the start date for Miracle Day in the UK anyway. More on that on Thursday, when the information is realeased. I feel like I've been neglecting Primeval recently, so more coverage on the second half of series five soon. Until then, keep visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment