Saturday 3 March 2012

The Pre Titles Awards 2012: The Categories

Yes, I know I said I would do these next week, but I'm bored, so y'know... So, here's the revised category list for this year's Pre Titles Awards... With some added, and some taken away.

The normal awards:
BEST WRITER
BEST DRAMATIC MOMENT
BEST ACTOR
BEST ACTRESS
BEST DIRECTOR
BEST CAMEO
BEST EPISODE
BEST SHOW

The one-off amusing ones:
THE JAMES LANCE AWARD FOR EPIC DANCING
THE MERLIN AWARD FOR CREATIVE INSULTS
THE ANNIE AWARD FOR NICENESS
THE MORIARTY AWARD FOR PURE INSANITY

And a couple of notes: first of all, I'm adding an extra day to the awards so that last year's problem doesn't happen again (too many awards, too little time led to a fair bit of criticism) and not publishing them so frequently. The Pre Titles Awards 2012 happen from 27 March-3 April. I'll post the nominees next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment